Green with brown ribbon background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Celebrating 3 years of Bliss!

Daniel and I just celebrated our third wedding anniversary. To celebrate, we spent a weekend in Branson, Missouri. We drove up Friday after work, checked into our hotel and then went for a drive down the strip, stopping for some delicious TCBY! Saturday, we spent the day at Silver Dollar City. It was super hot, but we enjoyed the rides and browsing through the air conditioned stores! Daniel claims to have not ridden very many big roller coasters so it was fun for me to be able to enjoy them with him.

We left the park a little early because we had special dinner reservations on the Landing Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise. I was really excited because I love getting dressed up for dinner with my man and I love being on the water. It was a beautiful day and we had a blast looking at the lakefront property as we ate and rode around on the beautiful yacht.


Right before we got on the boat.

Our table for two.
Enjoying the views and the ride on the back of the boat.
On Sunday, we went back to Silver Dollar City to walk through some more shops and see the parts of the park that we missed on our first day. We got there early so it wasn't super crowded yet and we just strolled around the park, stopping to share some delicious kettle chips. Daniel even found a little goat to pet in the old town farm!


After enjoying our morning at Silver Dollar City, we spent a little time at the outlet malls before heading home. It was a great weekend! I'm so thankful to have Daniel in my life and can't wait to celebrate many more years together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment